ShoBizNewsyNews #25 ShoBizNewsyNews #25

Audio Cuts Out?

After 3 attempts the audio continually cut out. This is the best way I can think to inform you of said problem. I am giving a middle of the road review just to be fair, since I did not get to experience this submission due to technical errors.

The Republic The Republic

Good.

The review below should be marked as abusive.

The truth of the matter is that this is a good flash movie, reguardless of it being released today. I enjoyed the animation, and hopefully other people with realize that the reviews are about the flash, not current events.

Sluf responds:

Thank you. Since i startet making this movie, i planned to post it today, im glad atleast a few people realized, that i have NOTHING against London.

Virtual Fight 1.0 Virtual Fight 1.0

Proof Why 8 year olds shouldn't make Flash

Nothing entertaining or special about this flash. Animated graphics suck, and the kid managed to look entirelly fucking stupid. No real forms of martial arts used, all in all, a total fake piece of shit featuring a fatass white piece of trash.

Smorez responds:

Easy, man. Ill work on it.

Thanks for the Review!

V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Honest Review

I'm looking at this game merely objectively:
The graphics were decent for what they were meant to be, so if you don't like the classic 32-bit-ish style, you're not going to be into this game's looks. The game play was pretty basic, but varied, with a combination of stealth and action.

The game really failed to capture the seriousness of the event, and instead, took a comical, humorous stand-point, especially noted by the music, and sound effects of the game.

It's an okay game, wouldn't have gotten the attention it has had it not been on this subject matter.

P.F. 2007 P.F. 2007

One question?

How is this a game?!

EnemyOfReality responds:

Once again it`s not a game. I made a mistake in selecting the right genre in submitting. I hope it won`t happen again.

Swords and Sandals Swords and Sandals

Extremely fun game...

But there is some sort of bug/glitch that people have complained about before, and I am continually encountering it at different points. Please fix this problem, because it really puts a damper on the game.