V-tech Rampage V-tech Rampage

Honest Review

I'm looking at this game merely objectively:
The graphics were decent for what they were meant to be, so if you don't like the classic 32-bit-ish style, you're not going to be into this game's looks. The game play was pretty basic, but varied, with a combination of stealth and action.

The game really failed to capture the seriousness of the event, and instead, took a comical, humorous stand-point, especially noted by the music, and sound effects of the game.

It's an okay game, wouldn't have gotten the attention it has had it not been on this subject matter.

P.F. 2007 P.F. 2007

One question?

How is this a game?!

EnemyOfReality responds:

Once again it`s not a game. I made a mistake in selecting the right genre in submitting. I hope it won`t happen again.

Swords and Sandals Swords and Sandals

Extremely fun game...

But there is some sort of bug/glitch that people have complained about before, and I am continually encountering it at different points. Please fix this problem, because it really puts a damper on the game.

Molleys Molleys

Good, but needs more attention.

The only real suggestion I could make is to lengthen the times between the poping up and down of the Molleys, because at it's present time, even level one is somewhat of a challenge.

RaidenX RaidenX

PERFECT!

This game is amazing. An excelent variety of enemies, and a real opportunity to suceed. Excelent fun, and definately got my 5. This belongs on the front page.

fun with emo-core fun with emo-core

Funny, but stereotypical.

Not everyone in said sub-culture is like this. I mean sure, there are a lot of fags who pal around shows and talk about the scene all the time, but there are people that are actually pretty cool.

WTF teh messy WTF teh messy

Yeah.

I'd be really great if you could move.

The GHOST (demo) The GHOST (demo)

Some Suggestions

1) Add more ways to point gun. Diagnonally, shoot while flipping etc.
2) Machine gun should have full automatic capibilites.
3) Make Knife/Dagger a toggleable weapon.
4) Add a story line.
5) Involve more enemies.

That's all I can give you really. Good for 10% though.

Kobe Bryant 2003 Kobe Bryant 2003

BOOYAH!

I found it really funny. Improvements could be made. You could maybe do it in 3-d and make the movement more fluidential. Besides that I enjoyed it. It was entertaining.

Wolvie responds:

Thanks mang! Cool alias IceFang!

12 holes of Xmas 12 holes of Xmas

MMMMMMKay

Well I am not a big fan of mini-golf games, but that was pretty good. I want violence though. VIOLENCE!