ShoBizNewsyNews #25 ShoBizNewsyNews #25

Audio Cuts Out?

After 3 attempts the audio continually cut out. This is the best way I can think to inform you of said problem. I am giving a middle of the road review just to be fair, since I did not get to experience this submission due to technical errors.

The Republic The Republic

Good.

The review below should be marked as abusive.

The truth of the matter is that this is a good flash movie, reguardless of it being released today. I enjoyed the animation, and hopefully other people with realize that the reviews are about the flash, not current events.

Sluf responds:

Thank you. Since i startet making this movie, i planned to post it today, im glad atleast a few people realized, that i have NOTHING against London.

Virtual Fight 1.0 Virtual Fight 1.0

Proof Why 8 year olds shouldn't make Flash

Nothing entertaining or special about this flash. Animated graphics suck, and the kid managed to look entirelly fucking stupid. No real forms of martial arts used, all in all, a total fake piece of shit featuring a fatass white piece of trash.

Smorez responds:

Easy, man. Ill work on it.

Thanks for the Review!

SMFA: Savior Model X V.2 SMFA: Savior Model X V.2

Excelent

Your flash was very good. I liked your style most of all. The color being added was a very nice effect also. Good work.

AIM Yankers ep.1 AIM Yankers ep.1

2 things

Why is it listed as a game, and how did you capture the window for flash?

exfuga responds:

oooh lol that was an accident. I fixed that one.

I used a program that captures screenshots 10x a second.

Blam Master 4 Maddness Blam Master 4 Maddness

From a Madness fan.

That was hilarious. Great parody. Truely enjoyed it. My only suggestion is the removal of the one foot, as they don't have feet in Madness. They just kind of hover.

Sonic spyke captured po.. Sonic spyke captured po..

Just a Question.

What do jews have to do with anything taking a long time? There were uncountable amounts of spelling errors, lack of a plot was terrible. What the hell was this movie?

3D Star Wars 3D Star Wars

Well

You can't really give it a high score, because nothing really happens, but that was pretty kick ass. I like how you rendered it. you should make a 3-d movie.

keeleysam responds:

ok, i just wanted to see what people thought

bring me to life bring me to life

Good

Would be better if you didn't pick such a shitty song.

The REALITY of WW2 The REALITY of WW2

Excelent, glad I didn't see sticks.

That was superb for your second submisson. Hope to see you do more like this in the future. Very funny.

Emagdnim678 responds:

OK. ill try to fulfill your hopes for the future!